Long a standard piece of closet furniture for the bedroom, wardrobe closets are the closet thing you can get to a perfect marriage of function and beauty. The free-standing bedroom closet for today’s modern home can be created to fit in any style home, from the most urban contemporary style to an ornate traditional theme. Rely on experts to design and customize your standing closet. Call Muretti, the NYC-based experts in fine Italian manufactured closets, to find out if a wardrobe closet is the ideal storage solution for you.
What’s a Wardrobe Closet?
A wardrobe closet is a standing storage solution for the bedroom. This bedroom furniture works well in rooms that don’t have a wall closet or in a large bedroom where you just want extra storage space. A wardrobe closet adds storage space for clothes, shoes and other items. If you want to declutter your room quickly and effortlessly, there’s a wide range of options you can add to your custom closets. Features in your closet design that may serve you well include:
- Trouser racks
- Pull-out drawers
- Scarf racks
- Tie racks
- Shoe racks
- Belt racks
- Wardrobe lift systems
- Hanging rods
- Wardrobe rails
- Wardrobe lighting
- Coat holders
- Pull out basket and organizers
You have a wide range of customization options to fit your unique needs for a bedroom closet system. Muretti — the NYC kitchen, bath and closet cabinet experts — supplies high-quality Italian-made closet systems to suit any home.
Why Choose a Wardrobe Closet?
A wardrobe closet is the best storage option to blend beauty and organization. It’s an ideal solution if you have inadequate storage space and don’t want or can’t have a built-in closet where you live. You can take the wardrobe closet with you when you move too. Other benefits of this standing closet include:
- Aesthetic touch. Choose from a wide variety of wardrobe designs and styles to complement your décor. The right choice of a wardrobe can turn it into the focal point in your bedroom.
- Versatile storage. This is an all-in-one storage solution for your bedroom for everything from shoes and jewelry to linen, ties, coats and other personal items.
- Organized living space. If you want to spruce up your living space fast, a wardrobe can do that by adding a piece of fine furniture that’s also functional. It holds everything that would otherwise lie around. For many, it’s the ideal organization system for the bedroom.
- A touch of personality. Custom closets are a popular trend that help you achieve the look you want for your bedroom. Whether you have a luxury, vintage, modern, contemporary or traditional décor style, the team at Muretti delivers closet furniture to blend with the rest of your home.
- Maximize available space. If you have a small bedroom or a rented apartment, a wardrobe helps maximize the limited space. Your closet designer considers your bedroom space when finding the best wardrobe for you.
How Do I Choose the Best Wardrobe Closet?
Finding the right wardrobe for your home depends on your storage and styling needs. With a wide range of options available, your Muretti designer comes up with the best recommendations after guiding you through a process that includes:
- Evaluating your storage needs
- Measuring the available space
- Finding out what you plan to store
- Discussing your budget
Your designer also works with you to determine the best style to match the rest of your home. Considerations for the type of materials and finishes that best suit your tastes include:
- Solid wood
- MDF or particleboard
- A high gloss, matte or natural finish
- Glass or mirrors
- Painted finish
The type of closet doors used for your wardrove closet also creates a style that shows off your tastes and fits in well with your other décor. You have many different options for doors that include:
Where Can I Find the Best Wardrobe Choices?
To ensure that your closet furniture combines aesthetics with functionality, contact the closet experts at Muretti. Visit the showroom in Queens to view sample closets or look through the online photo gallery. Contact the design team for an in-home consultation.
Muretti designers pride themselves in providing real solutions to your home storage issues. While a wardrobe closet isn’t the answer for everyone, it’s a solution that’s making a comeback in today’s crowded living situations in the New York City area. With so many factors to consider, you need an experienced closet designer to guide you.