Are High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets in Style?
High gloss kitchen cabinets are all the rage in the 2020s. Not since they splashed on the scene in the 1970s have they been so popular. While they’re more appropriate in modern and contemporary kitchens, rather than traditional ones, their gloss offers a sleek and shiny look that brings your kitchen to life. Muretti employs Italian-inspired designers who are masters at crafting the ideal kitchen ensemble with high gloss kitchen cabinets. Endowed with years of training and experience, they can create a captivating ambiance for your custom-designed kitchen. Muretti begins with your dreams and delivers a complete kitchen solution.
What Are the Pros and Cons of High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets?
If you’ve never lived with the luster and beauty of high gloss kitchen cabinets, you may wonder what to expect. Your kitchen is the central hub of the home, and its looks and maintenance are a daily concern. If you decide on high gloss cabinets for your kitchen, you can look forward to benefits that include:
- The shiny, mirrored finish makes your kitchen look larger.
- The reflections bring a feeling of depth to the space, which is particularly attractive for small New York kitchens.
- The reflective shine makes your kitchen brighter, even more so with improved direct and natural lighting.
- High gloss kitchen cabinets make your kitchen look sleek and modern, which also works well with a trendy industrial style kitchen.
- High gloss surfaces facilitate cleaning, and clean surfaces reduce the spread of germs.
- These cabinets work with dark and light-colored kitchens — any shade looks more vibrant when it’s shiny.
- The durable high gloss finish stands up against years of normal use.
On the other hand, there are a few drawbacks to choosing high gloss cabinets. You may want to consider:
- The reflection may create unwanted hues. You may choose one color for your cabinets, but the glossy finish winds up reflecting a nearby color.
- You have to use microfiber non-scratch cloths when cleaning to avoid scratching the surfaces when cleaning.
- Be more careful about any bumps or dings. Just like automobiles, dark colors tend to display their wear and tear more readily, so you may want to avoid them if you don’t want to wipe them down regularly.
Are High Gloss Kitchen Cabinets Expensive?
High gloss kitchen cabinets aren’t necessarily more expensive. In fact, Muretti designs and produces custom high gloss kitchen cabinets for a price comparable to their other cabinets. Some high gloss cabinets can be painted if you want to create a different look in the future. Alternatives to high gloss cabinets include:
All Muretti kitchen cabinets fit ideally with your kitchen remodeling ideas. Muretti designs turn your kitchen ideas into a reality. Their value-conscious approach still produces the very finest craftsmanship you can find. The company’s factory uses only the finest raw materials available and crafts them in Italy. If you’re curious about high gloss kitchen cabinets and live in the New York City area, visit the Muretti showroom in Queens to see the quality of their kitchen furniture firsthand. Otherwise, contact the expert kitchen designers today and learn more about the high gloss possibilities for your kitchen.